Friday, March 27, 2009

Schooled

I bet you thought I was basking on a chase lounge somewhere warm soaking up the rays and reading a book a day, but I wasn't. January, February and March 2009 have been rattling my cage in ways I never dreamed for myself. January started out ok, I thought I had everything under control and then February 1st rolled in like "Life As We Knew It" or did we? A close friend passed away and my attempt to make haste on my Master's snowballed. Every time, I thought I had a second to breathe, another assignment was being posted. Now, it's the last day of "Spring Break", I have read one book so far, "Schooled" by Gordon Korman. It's a great quick read especially if you are fan of the "sixties"! It's a quick read because every chapter is in different charter's voice. It takes place in 2007 and if you want a taste of peace & love don't miss it! I have started another book, Edward Bloor's "Taken' and so dar so good! I comment soon. And no, I haven't been sleeping the rest of the time, I went to see "Jersey Boys" on Wednesday...I was f a n t a s t i c!

No comments: