Saturday, April 5, 2008

Changes!

They say changes are good! ... but it sure doesn't feel right when you turn left when the tenancy is to turn right. I admit it: it's weird, I hate change but, I also look forward to it! I always try to keep a positive attitude and be optimistic, I know that change will always bring something good into my life and I also know that I am resilient, strong and capable of getting through anything. Sometimes (actually most of the time) my emotions, including the negative ones,are there as a guide but,in reality, I replace them with more positive ones. I also realize that the more quickly I accept or choose to change, the less likely the pain and hardship will be. I really get a kick out of challenging myself and empowering myself with questions and words. I think, the better I push myself, the better thoughts I am allowing myself to come up and I know will be connecting to something bigger. I make an all out attempt to live my inner-self, my soul, my spirit, my higher-self. And everyday, I try to surround myself with people who can help and who have an optimistic mind-set. This ensure me to create an environment the supports my change. I realize, I must take action & take command of my life. I must build a plan and take care of myself...so what am I waiting for? I must be my own knight in shining armor and join the realm of other patriots...Godspeed give m strength and lead me to my destiny.

No comments: